Aloe vera is a succulent plant of the family Aloe.
It is found in numerous customer items including refreshments, skin moisturizers, beautifying agents, or treatments for minor burns and sunburns. It contains a gel which has tons of benefits.
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Anti-Oxidant: It is high anti-oxidant properties and contains Vitamin A, C and E.
- Boosts Immune System: It contains vitamin C and E which gives a boost to the immune system.
- Anti-Inflammatory: It is highly anti-inflammatory.
- Improves Healing: It helps in quick healing of wounds and gives relief from itchy skin and burns when applied externally.
- Improves Digestion: It improves digestion as it contains enzymes which helps in breaking down of food: fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Proteins are converted to amino acids and so proper breakdown helps in proper delivery of amino acids to the cells.
- Reduces IBS: It reduces IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) problem which is faced by many people.
- Treats Constipation: It gives relief from constipation, diarrhoea, stomach ulcers.
- Rich in Minerals: It also contains minerals like zinc, calcium, magnesium, selenium.
- Prevents Cancer: It prevents growth of cancer tumor cells.
- Healthy Kidneys: It prevents kidney diseases which mainly occur due to fluid imbalance so protects kidneys as well.
- Good for Skin: It keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized. Aloe vera can also be used for skin whitening. There are also tons of benefits of applying aloe vera on face overnight as a face mask.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Benefits of aloe vera for hair are numerous. It contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp and makes your hair smooth and silky. It reduced dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Controls Diabetes: Aloe vera also helps in controlling diabetes as it stabilizes the blood sugar levels.
How to use Aloe Vera:
- You can use 2 spoon of aloe vera gel in 240mL of water on empty stomach 2 times/day and you will get all the benefits.
- Aloe Vera juice is also available, so you can use it also instead of raw aloe vera.
- It is also available in the form of supplement but raw is always better than the supplement.
You can grow aloe vera plant in your house and consume it on a daily basis. It has no side effects. It is used in a lot of medicines also as it has tons of medicinal uses and benefits. If you are stuck in the web of medicines it can be your escape.
Facebook: Health Mutant